- Multi-tenant Office: Transwestern Real Estate
- Manufacturing: Mack Technologies
- Office: United Stationers
- Warehouse: Multi-Site Distributor
- Refrigerated Warehouse: Blue Diamond Growers (SMUD Report)
Daintree Networks is the only company to offer an integrated solution for Lighting, HVAC, Plug-Load Controls and more with open standards. Daintree Networks’ ControlScope® is the industry’s most intelligent, comprehensive and cost-effective energy management solution for taking control over building energy use. Deployed in Fortune 500 facilities across North America, our award-winning ControlScope wireless energy management solution delivers:
- Tremendous energy savings for commercial buildings, which improve over the life of the building
- Full-featured controls at a fraction of the cost and complexity of wired systems
- Choice of open-standards, interoperable controls products from trusted suppliers
- Advanced, enterprise-wide energy management strategies
ControlScope solves some of the control industry’s toughest problems by eliminating wiring and using open standards—which allows broader and more granular control, reduces costs, simplifies commissioning, and extends the benefits of control to retrofits and other new markets.
How it Works: Smart Wireless Control
ControlScope is a complete wireless control solution built on years of development in the most trusted, reliable, wireless mesh networking standards. Daintree provides the wireless network communications and intelligent control software, and customers are free to choose from a variety of 3rd party control devices including sensors, fixtures, programmable thermostats, and plug load controllers – all using the trusted ZigBee standard for wireless communications.
In the ControlScope solution, an intelligent wireless mesh network takes the place of physical control panels and miles of dedicated control wiring. Daintree’s Wireless Area Controller manages both the network and the controls intelligence for a floor or wing of a building. The networked wireless devices all communicate with the Wireless Area Controller and each other wirelessly, either through an external adapter or through standard wireless communications capabilities built directly inside the device. A ControlScope system provides full-featured commercial lighting control for both fluorescent and LED lighting products, as well as programmable thermostat automation and plug-load control.
Facility managers set automated and manual control strategies through Daintree’s web-based ControlScope Manager application – from scheduling and occupancy control to daylighting, demand response, task tuning and more – and those commands are applied wirelessly to individual zones, or across the building or large enterprise. Setup is simple, and making changes is simpler: it’s all done through the application, with full management over multiple facilities from any Web browser. The result is the most flexible, powerful and cost-effective networked wireless solution addressing multiple key energy building applications.
Daintree offers a full suite of products built on the ControlScope network software and intelligence:
- The Wireless Area Controller (WAC) is an embedded networked device that manages the wireless communications and delivers intelligent local control for switches, sensors, ballasts/drivers, thermostats, and other end-points in an area.
- ControlScope Manager (CSM) delivers an easy-to-use web-based graphical interface for energy management, building control, and system configuration from any location.
- The System Controller (SC), deployed on-premise or in the Cloud, provides coordination via standard IP networking when multiple WACs are deployed in a system, allowing the system to scale to many hundreds and thousands of devices across a distributed enterprise. The SC hosts the CSM web-based software application and also interfaces to Building Management Systems (BMS) via BACnet.
- Wireless Adapters provide the option to add wireless connectivity to existing wired devices such as ballasts/drivers, switches and sensors, allowing them to communicate within the wireless network.
- ControlScope Connected Wireless Devices are designed with built-in radio to communicate directly with other wireless devices and the WAC without the need for wireless adapters.
- Our Auto-Commissioning Methods enable quick and easy set up of the overall system.
- Enables powerful energy-saving control strategies including scheduling, temperature, occupancy, daylighting, task tuning, lumen maintenance and load shedding.
- Simplifies communications by eliminating control wiring, which reduces much of the expense, complication, and disruption of a wired system.
- Delivers maximum energy-saving control strategies to retrofits and other spaces considered inaccessible or impractical with wired technology.
- Reduces the expense and complexity of commissioning through the use of our patented Intelligent Auto-Commissioning techniques.
- Delivers real-time, measurable information about usage, creating new methods to manage energy use and demand as well as verify savings.
- Integrates with Demand Response/Demand Management programs through OpenADR, automatically shedding load in response to Utility signals.
- Puts control in the hands of facility managers with a simple and intuitive web-based user interface for energy management, which is accessible from any remote location.
- Scales easily from a single office to system-wide control of thousands of devices across a distributed enterprise.
- Uses a reliable ZigBee mesh network: the leading standard for wireless building control systems.
- Provides choice of interoperable building control devices from trusted suppliers.
- Easily integrates with Building Management Systems (BMS) via a BACnet interface.
- Pervasive Metering feature enables the use of standard metering with ControlScope, to reduce total costs of a combined lighting and metering system.
- Helps buildings comply with green building regulations and guidelines (such as LEED) and qualify for utility and government rebates.