About Daintree Networks
Daintree Networks leads the market in smart building control, sensing, and Enterprise Internet of Things™ (E-IoT™) applications. ControlScope®, the company’s open networked wireless solution for lighting and building control, monitoring, and optimization, reduces energy and operating costs, improves the occupant experience, increases business productivity and scales to manage a large portfolio of buildings.
Daintree’s ControlScope® is an open standards-driven control, monitoring, and optimization solution for facility, operations, energy, and sustainability professionals. Our innovative solution, available either as an on-premise or a hosted solution, includes lighting, thermostat, plug load, and general purpose control with data analytics for actionable decision support information. Leveraging a wireless mesh network, the solution consists of three layers – Software for easy commissioning, centralized management and data analytics, Networking to provide local controls, and End Devices. This architecture ensures a solution that is scalable, easy to deploy and easy to use and offers interoperability to help customers future-proof their facility and IoT infrastructure.
Driven by open-standards, ControlScope breaks the stranglehold of proprietary control manufacturers and allows customers to use end-devices from a wide range of vendors, right out of the box and future-proof their facility infrastructure. Our award-winning solution delivers:
- Energy Savings: Tremendous energy savings for commercial and industrial buildings, which improve over the life of the building
- Operational Efficiencies: Numerous operational efficiencies including failure detection, multisite management and system alerts that reduce facilities operating and maintenance cost
- Cost-effectiveness: Full-featured control at a fraction of the cost and complexity of wired systems
- Future-proof technology: Choice of open-standards, interoperable products from trusted suppliers to help you future-proof your facility and IoT infrastructure
- Centralized Management: Advanced, enterprise-wide building controls strategies that can be centrally managed from the software for all your enterprise facilities giving you the power at your fingertips
We continue to be at the leading edge of technology with ongoing innovations some of which include industry’s first embedded wireless lighting ecosystem and Building Energy Management as a Service (BEMaaS). Daintree Networks is also at the forefront of the Internet of Things (IoT) market as a leader with one of the most pragmatic vertical applications, Smart Buildings, in the space.
Daintree Networks is a channel-friendly company with leading strategic and technology partners helping serve its customers globally with major locations in Silicon Valley, California, and Melbourne, Australia.
What is Daintree?
The name “Daintree” comes from a rainforest, river, and township in far north Queensland, Australia.
The Daintree Rainforest, at over 135,000,000 years old, is one of the oldest rainforests on the planet. It is home to the largest range of plants and animals on earth, and all are found within the largest chunk of rainforest in Australia: an area spanning approximately 1200 square kilometers.
In 1988, it was added to the World Heritage List in recognition of its universal natural values.
The enormous potential that technology such as wireless building control holds for tackling global energy issues and protecting our environment can help to guarantee that future generations continue to enjoy and learn from this unique and special part of the world.